APTA MA Public Policy Workgroups
What's important to members is important to APTA Massachusetts.
Read more to learn about the areas of practice APTA MA is advocating for on behalf of our members.
See an area missing? Reach out and let us know.
Feel free to click the names below to email Work Group Leaders and learn more about how you can help.
- Pediatric Plan of Care Bill; Taylor Chasey
- Practice Act; Matt Penney
- PT Day on the Hill; Melissa DiLorenzo
- Athletic Training Legislation; Alyssa Williamson
- Dry Needling Legislation; Holly Fitzgerald
- Referral Restriction; Eric Connolly
- Is your clinic struggling with referral restriction? Let us know here.
- Site Neutrality; Darryl Elliot
- Political Action Committee; Maegen Brady