- About Us
- My APTAMA
Advancing the Profession & Practice of Physical Therapy
Welcome to the American Physical Therapy Association of Massachusetts, Inc., (APTA of MA). The APTA of MA is a component of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and is comprised of approximately 2,000 members, consisting of physical therapists, physical therapist assistants and students in the field of physical therapy.
- Save the Date - Annual Conference Nov. 8 Saturday, November 08, 2014
- March is PT Advocacy Month Friday, January 24, 2014
- CVP SIG Fights for Air Sunday, January 05, 2014
- Western District PT Pub Night Tuesday, March 18, 2014
- Manual Therapy SIG Meeting Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- APTA Federal Advocacy Forum Sunday, April 06, 2014
Access the Members Only Area by logging in with your APTA Member ID and last name.Join NowNot Currently A Member?