- About Us
- My APTAMA
Advancing the Profession & Practice of Physical Therapy
Welcome to the American Physical Therapy Association of Massachusetts, Inc., (APTA of MA). The APTA of MA is a component of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and is comprised of approximately 2,000 members, consisting of physical therapists, physical therapist assistants and students in the field of physical therapy.
- Save the Date - Annual Conference Nov. 8 Saturday, November 08, 2014
- Accepting Nominations for Chapter Awards Thursday, September 04, 2014
- MA Students Thanked for 2013-2014 Miami-Marquette Challenge Wednesday, September 03, 2014
- Central District Implications of Treatment for Breast Cancer for the Practicing Physical Therapist Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Manual Therapy SIG Meeting Lumbar Radiculopathy and Traction Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Neuro SIG The Diagnostic Utility of the Oculomotor Examination Wednesday, October 01, 2014
Access the Members Only Area by logging in with your APTA Member ID and last name.Join NowNot Currently A Member?