- About Us
- My APTAMA
Advancing the Profession & Practice of Physical Therapy
Welcome to the American Physical Therapy Association of Massachusetts, Inc., (APTA of MA). The APTA of MA is a component of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and is comprised of approximately 2,000 members, consisting of physical therapists, physical therapist assistants and students in the field of physical therapy.
- APTAMA Testifies on Beacon Hill Tuesday, November 19, 2013
- APTAMA at MA Association of Health Plans Annual Meeting Friday, November 15, 2013
- APTA of MA Online Elections Wednesday, November 13, 2013
- Manual Therapy SIG Thoracic Spine Wednesday, November 20, 2013
- Board of Directors Meeting Monday, November 18, 2013
- Student SIG: Graston Method Saturday, November 16, 2013
Access the Members Only Area by logging in with your APTA Member ID and last name.Join NowNot Currently A Member?